Full time (8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday)
Salary: £TBA (DOE)
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Qualitex Supplies is an established family-owned distributor of shower and bathroom products, celebrating over 30 years supplying showrooms, trade counters and builder’s merchants with our own exclusive QX Bathroom Product brands.
Our head office administrates all sales enquiries from Aylesford, Kent with national deliveries from our distribution centres in Nottingham and Aylesford.
As a Sales and Customer Service Advisor, you will play a vital role in our Administration Team, supporting our internal sales and customer service departments. This dynamic and exciting position offers an opportunity to develop your professional skill set while contributing to the growth and success of our organisation.
- Handle incoming sales calls with a confident and professional telephone manner, providing assistance and information to customers.
- Initiate outgoing calls to our existing customer base and end users, to maintain strong relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Sales Office with the processing of sales orders received via phone and email systems, utilising basic PC skills to ensure accurate and timely order processing.
- Effectively communicate product information to customers.
- Proactively resolve customer enquiries, concerns, and complaints, striving to provide exceptional service and achieve customer retention.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager in resolving after-sales queries, including the picking, packing and despatching of spare parts.
Applicants should possess a combination of strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering excellent customer service. We are seeking individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment and have the drive to succeed.
- Confident and professional telephone manner with the ability to handle sales calls effectively.
- Existing technical knowledge of KBB products would be beneficial, but not essential as full product training will be provided.
- Basic PC skills and proficiency in using email and other office software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Strong initiative, urgency, and common sense to tackle challenges and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to effectively engage with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- A team player mentality with the ability to collaborate and contribute to the success of the sales and customer service departments.
Own transportation is essential due to limited local public transport links.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full training provided
- Progression opportunities
If you feel you have the necessary experience, commitment, skills and enthusiasm please apply below.